Tuesday, December 02, 2008

LOOOOOONNNNGGGGG Absence...

I think this is the longest I have gone without blogging. I was sick and then I had company coming and then there was the holiday and then I was sick again. I am pretty darn tired. I have a lot to do. I am neglecting my blog. It is like I know it is there and I want to write, but I also want to read a book. I never really read a book except to my kids. If I have free time, I am usually on my computer. I started reading Twilight this past weekend because I was sick. I am a little over halfway through. I have heard I will want to read the next 3 books right away. We will see. Maybe, not so sure yet. Anyway, I want to finish my Oklahoma posts. Really, the most important ones are yet to come. I have some "free" time this week that I am going to use to work on Christmas cards and reading my book. Then I want to try to come here to finish off my trip posts. Then there are still the pictures from the kids birthday from back in October to put to music and oh, the list goes on and on. Maybe when I retire!

No comments: