Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Savannah wants to drive a truck...

I read this blog from this other homeschool mom. Her name is Ree and she live on a cattle ranch in Oklahoma. It is a great blog and I have thought about posting a link here, but then I was afraid you would never come back to read my blog. She takes amazing pictures of her ranch and family. Today's post is about her two daughters helping with the work around there. They are 7 and 10 and they were driving REAL TRUCKS! I showed it to Savannah and now she wants to know when she can drive a truck! Ummm... I would be terrified to drive these trucks towing what they are towing... I don't even want to think about Savannah doing it. So, here is her blog -The Pioneer Woman - Please come back and read mine though... no, no, I am not insecure!

No comments: