Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Busch Gardens (from last week)





Savannah and I were lucky enough to get passes to Busch Gardens in May. Since then I have wanted my mom to go with us, but she just hadn't been up to it. When Leann came to visit, she decided that would be a fun thing to do with everyone. We saw that Tuesday was supposed to be cooler than any other day she was here. Ummm... it was cooler and WETTER! It rained and rained and rained somemore. That was okay though because I had rain ponchos for me, my mom and Leann. Savannah and Sebastian had swimsuits and were more than happy to run in the rain. I didn't bring their suits actually planning on rain. Savannah wanted to ride some of the water rides and wanted her suit for that. I thought we might get to the part called Land of Dragons where they have some water stuff for the kids to play in. As it turned out... we didn't really need to go there to play in water. It had been several years since I was there before we went in May. That time we were with her brownie troop and we did not get to see may shows, etc. This time we caught a few shows and did some things I don't think I have ever done before. I think Leann has a very nice time. I was worried because of the rain, but she said it was fun! Savannah rode what I think is called the Tidal Wave by herself... she was a little scared when it went down! I am amazed at how brave she was to ride that for the first time ALONE! Sebastian's favorite was the motorcycles. He told his dad the minute he walked through the door that he had crashed a motorcycle! Such a boy! I am hoping we can get back there before we move at least 2 more times. I promised Savannah I would take her without Sebastian and wait in line for more rides with her. I also want to go back with Sebastian to the Land of the Dragons. It is just so darn hot outside - it doesn't make for good theme park tours. Maybe we can hope for another rainy day!

No comments: