Friday, September 07, 2007

Friday Feast

Appetizer
Using only one word, how does grocery shopping make you feel?

TIRED

Soup
What is your favorite part about the season of Autumn?

Cooler weather and the beginning of the holidays.

Salad
Have you ever had any bad experiences online?

I have been "slammed" on a homeschool message board before. Not really that big of a deal, but it sorta stings a bit. I also sold to a crazy person on Ebay once. They gave me a negative and that absolutely turned my stomach.

Main Course
Name three things that make you happy daily.

My kids, Tim, my mom. Those are the people "things". Thing "things" are my computer, my dvr attached to my big screen tv, and my porch swing.

Dessert
What one household cleansing or organizing item would you not want to be without?

Clorox Clean-up or Clorox Soft Scrub with Bleach. I clean just about every surface with one of these. Of course, I do really need my vacuum too because my dog sheds like crazy.

No comments: