Friday, November 09, 2007

Pampered Chef...

I am a Pampered Chef junkie! I love their stuff. I just had a party a little over a week ago. Before that party, I had hosted 2 others in the last 8 years. Pampered Chef is the ONLY at home party I would do. Simply because I love their products. Some of them are on the pricey side, but they also offer many, many things that are not expensive. I am not usually a person that spends a great deal when I go to any at home party. Since this is my blog and I can say what I want... I really HATE Party lite. They are just way too expensive for what you get. I found myself paying $15 for a little set of tea lights because I just couldn't justify $50 for a candle holder. I realize that not everyone feels this way though. That is great - I have nothing against people who take their candles seriously. Personally, I can justify $50 on some type of kitchen item that makes my life easier. I have to cook. I don't have to light candles. Although I really do like candles. Honest - I am not a candle hater! Just last year my sister-in-laws gave me this beautiful candle holder. I absolutely love it! Ummm... what was my point??? Oh, yes, that I love hosting Pampered Chef parties because I really think everyone can benefit from at least one of their items that will fit any need and any budget! Don't I sound like a commercial? Let me keep going... the other great thing about hosting parties is you get SO MUCH STUFF for FREE or HALF-OFF. My friends were ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL and because of them I got a great amount to shop with. I am pretty darn broke right now due to owning two houses and Tim's broken bone, but I still got to go shopping. It was so much fun! As some of you know, I am a list maker. I love writing them, adjusting them, adding stuff, taking stuff away, etc. I sat down with the catalog no less than 20 times deciding what to get. I finally called and placed my order and now I am just waiting for that huge box to arrive. I thought I would share with you some of my favorite things that I already owned from having my first 2 parties. These are just a few of the things I already had. Just my favorites that I can think of off the top of my head!

This is my absolute favorite item from Pampered Chef. It is the rectangular baker. My original one is unglazed like this except mine is a lot darker from being seasoned. You can see it in the meatball post below. I use this all the time for brownies, meatballs, chicken parmesan, etc. I wanted another one since I really could use two at a time.
My second most used items are these stone cookie sheets. I have two of them. Again, I mine are a lot darker from being used. I love these things!
I use this to cut up brownies! Perfect!

My mom got me this a few years back. I love that it does not rust!

My mom also got me this for Christmas awhile ago. I buy hamburger in bulk at Sam's Club. When I get it home, I boil the hamburger in a huge pot. Then I put about a pound and a half in freezer bags. When I want to make spaghetti or tacos, etc, I just pop the already cooked hamburger in this bowl with the other ingredients and microwave. Super easy dinner and one bowl clean up.
Mix n Scraper - this thing is great. I use it for all of my baking. I mix up the stuff with it and then it scrapes everything off the sides. Great for getting cream soup out of cans too.

I only use this around Christmas cookie time, but my kids use it all the time for Playdough!


Okay, now for the things I got to order and I hope will soon become my new favorites! It was so much fun choosing! Have a party - you get free stuff!

Large Bar Pan - She cooked with this one and it convinced me that I would probably find a lot of uses for it!
New Pizza Stone - I can use it for pizza and other baking!
A second brownie pan. I make brownies all the time for every event. This is the whole reason I had a party - to get another brownie stone. Of course, you can make other things besides brownies.
This was the Hostess Special that you got for 60% off. At first, I wasn't sure I would use it. I had a similar stone set from Pampered Chef that I ended up giving to my mom because she used it way more than I did. Then I thought about how it would be nice to have a matching set with the glazed brownie stone. The special on it was great too!
Tim really wanted this knife. It sorta scares me a bit, but I have heard great things about how useful it is.I got this to protect my fingers from the above knife.
I have heard for years and years how great this ice cream scoop is and how much I needed to have one. I finally added it to my list.
Since I loved the mini-spatula so much, I wanted to get the large one.
I already have one of these racks from my very first party. I use it quite a bit and really wanted a second one!
Savannah picked this set out of the catalog. I think she will have fun with it!


Like the ice cream scoop, I had heard so many times that I needed to get this pizza cutter.
This is a newer item and I am not sure if I will like it or not. I decided to try it anyway.

This is my candle holder that my sister-in-law's Karen and Jennifer got me. I LOVE IT! I am not a candle hater, honest!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You really did great with that party. I am drooling with envy.