Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Wacky Hair Day at Co-op...

I have a few things to post about, but I also have a lot of things on my list to do... so be patient... I am going to get them all on here over the next day or so, I hope. First thing on my camera was pictures from last Friday. Savannah and Tim II go to a homeschool co-op on Friday. It was Wacky Hair Day last Friday. Savannah asked me on Thursday what we could do to her hair. The first thing that came to my mind was when my mom helped me dress up as Bride of Frankenstien when I was like 12 or 13. She teased my hair to perfection and then added the white powder to get the perfect look. That is what popped into my head, but then I quickly remembered that Savannah is 8 and not 13. The amount of whining that would come from teasing her hair that way was really not what I wanted early on Friday morning. I guess we will have to keep that idea for Wacky Hair Day when she is older. On to my next, much easier idea. I told her I could put pony tails all around her head. She didn't like that idea very much, but it was the only one I was telling her... I didn't tell her about the other one. I told her that was fine and she could ponder it until morning. Friday morning came and she woke up to say, "I would like pony tails all over my head, please." Smart girl! This was the finished product!

No comments: