Friday, May 18, 2007

Friday Feast

Appetizer
List 3 emotions you experienced this week.

Fear - over when our house will sell.
Happiness and Excitement - over getting the okay from Keith and Karen to do some of our homeschool together next year.
Sadness - over our Brownie Troop filling out paperwork for next year and talking about us not being here. Our girls just finishing up there 5th year together and they are only 8 years old! Moving will be bittersweet!

Soup
Name a car you’d love to have.

I want a car that doesn't exist. I want a car that when you press a button, it pops into a minivan and seats 7. If I only need my car, then it just pops back into a car. I am terrified of driving anything bigger than my car and yet, I feel the time has come for us to have a minivan.

Salad
Describe your typical morning routine.

I am almost afraid to type what time I get up because I am sure somebody, somewhere will think I am just plain lazy. The truth is that my husband is a nightowl. I get to spend time with him if I stay up till midnight each night. So... I wake up around 9am. Sometimes I shower before I get Sebastian out of bed. YES - he actually stays in bed till around 9 or 9:30am. I have no idea what I did to deserve this because my other two were like wake up at 6am kids. He has always stayed in bed till around 9am. If I don't get my shower before I get him out of bed, I stumble out to get him, grab a diaper and his clean clothes. I change him on the living room floor and then he runs to the fridge to grab his milky cup. I always fill it the night before in case he wakes up during the night. I learned a long time ago that I don't pour milk very well when I am not awake. I always miss the cup! Once he is settled with his blankie and milk, he and Savannah crawl up on the couch and watch a little tv. I grab my laptop and sit in the rocking chair by them to check my email. Some people have morning coffee. I have email. After that, I get Savannah breakfast. Actually, she is starting to get it herself. I guess she is growing up. Then if I haven't already gotten my shower, I run and take a shower. From there - each morning is different. I may head into cleaning or we may run off to do errands or something. We are on summer break from school right now, but during school time - Savannah may work on some of her independant things in the morning. We leave mommy needed stuff till Sebastian's nap time.

Main Course
Have you ever emailed someone famous? If so, who, and what did you say to them? Did they reply?

I believe I have emailed Lisa Whelchel - Blair from Facts of Life. I bought two her her Adventures of Christmas books a few years ago and she signed them before they were mailed out.

Dessert
Do you listen to podcasts? If so, which ones?

I know OF podcasts, but I really don't know what they are. I have been meaning to learn about them, but I just haven't ever gotten around to it.

No comments: