Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Our visit to Downtown Disney...

I am back, finally. Okay, I have been back from convention for days, but I have been busy doing something (don't ask me what). I have three sets of pictures to share with you. The first is of our visit to Downtown Disney. Then I have pictures of Tim's graduation - well actually after his graduation. They didn't allow flash pictures during the ceremony. Finally, I have some candid shots from the convention. I don't think I will get them all on here tonight. At least I have some up though! We left on Thursday and stopped at Downtown Disney. For those that don't know - you can go to this place FREE and little 2 year olds really believe they are at Disney World. Just ask Sebastian. He saw lots of Mickey's and he kept telling me that he was at Disney World. Also, if you have not been there, you need to really go because there is a Ghiardelli's Ice Cream shop there. It is AWESOME! I mean so extremely good that I dream about it every time I even get close to the Orlando area. This time I tried a new sundae that had toffee bits and extra dark chocolate hot fudge! YUMMY! After we ate, we shopped a little bit. Not a lot, but just enough. Then we took the kids on the train and merry-go-round. Finally, they got to run through the fountains. Sebastian was going nuts trying to figure out where the water would pop up next. This was by far the biggest hit of the day. I can't even count the number of times we have visited Downtown Disney over the last 7 or so years and this was the FIRST time the kids have ever played in the fountains. I am sorry we didn't plan to do that earlier because they had so much fun. We left there and hit the outlet mall for awhile. I was so HAPPY to find a Keds Outlet and my very favorite kind of tennis shoe! I am NOT a shoe person, but this was a very big highlight of my trip. We dragged ourselves to the hotel around 10pm and collapsed into bed. The next day would prove to be even more exhausting that the first! More info to come...













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I found your blog via the well trained mind forum. I live in Florida as well, I"m between St. Augustine and Daytona Beach. I love your blog. Watching your Son graduate made me all teary eyed, so I can only imagine how you felt. God bless your beautiful family.

Diane