Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Laptop down and some other ramblings...

I know I have not been blogging. My laptop decided to go crazy again. I have spent 2 days backing up my pictures and documents to my ipod. I am almost done and then I can try to restore it. Meanwhile, I am left with my desktop. I hate the keyboard on here. It is bad, bad, bad. We also have been doing VBS each night. Oh my goodness, that wears me out! Sebastian is trying to learn social skills though. I keep telling myself it is worth the frustration. My sister-in-law - Jessica - is here. I have been hanging out with her. And... since Timmy left on Sunday - my niece, Tabi, came to visit. I will post pictures of Timmy's parties and other stuff when I get my laptop back to normal. (Pray we don't need to buy a new one!) Check back for an update soon!

No comments: