Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Blog envy...

I have wanted to post birthday party pictures, but haven't. Mainly because I have blog envy. Yes, that is what I think it is called anyway. Over the last couple of years that I have been reading blogs, I have noticed something. I really love the blogs that do a slide show of something and put it to music. I am afraid to admit that I have no idea how to make a slideshow because I fear that will mean that I am getting !!!GASP!!! old. I want to know how to do that. I keep saying to myself that this is the day I shall learn to make a slideshow. For all I know, it could be the easiest thing in the whole entire world. I haven't even attempted to find out. I do know there is some website that you can do something like that on. I don't know if you can keep it forever on a cd. I don't want to spend the time doing it, if I can't keep it for my children to look at when I am 94 years old and senile. Anyway, that is one of my excuses for being absent. The other is that I have spent hours and hours looking up things to do and see in Arkansas and Oklahoma. I am so excited about going, but we still don't have the official "go ahead" from Tim II. I am trying so hard to be patient. I can't wait to see his face and have a week off with my family.

No comments: