Sunday, October 15, 2006

Another Friday Feast a Week Late

Somehow I forgot to do last week's Friday Feast. I was just over reading my sister-in-law's blog and remembered. It is a week late, but I am sure you all are dying to know the answer to these questions.

Feast One Hundred & Fourteen
Appetizer Name a song you know by heart.

Lots of songs. Most I need the music to go with to help me remember. These are not popular songs, but lately I have been rocking Sebastian before he takes a nap or goes to bed at night. He loves when I sing Teddy Bears Picnic. I also sing You Are My Sunshine, Hush Little Baby, 12345, Sara Sponda, Rock A Bye Baby... well you get the idea. I can't even begin to think of other more radio music I know.

Soup What will you absolutely not do in front of another person?

There are many things I couldn't do in front of just ANY person. I can't actually think of too many that I wouldn't do in front of Tim and/or Sebastian who happens to be glued to me most of the time. My only one I wouldn't do in front Tim is poop... sorry you asked! Sebastian even accompanies me to the potty! Someday soon I will get to go potty alone again.

Salad How often do you use mouthwash and what kind do you like?

Not very often, but when I do, I use the Walmart Brand of Scope that Tim uses.

Main Course Finish this sentence: I am embarrassed when...

I used to get embarrassed all the time. You could always tell because my face turned red. Somewhere around the time I turned 30, I got better at not letting that happen. I can't think of a specific thing that would embarass me at the moment. I will have to ponder that one.

Dessert What was the last food you craved?

Right this very minute I am craving what I am going to make for dinner. I tried a Rachel Ray recipe a few weeks ago for a French Dip Sandwich. It was so GOOD! I am making it again tonight and I have been thinking about it all day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the new theme. Can't wait to try to French Dip Sandwich for myself. Did I tell you that I love the chop suey recipe that I got from you?