Saturday, December 23, 2006

Friday Feast (late)

Feast One Hundred & Twenty Three

Appetizer What is one of your Christmas traditions? I have already blogged about the cookies we make - twice! I guess I need to think of something else we always do. We always go to my mom's for Christmas Eve and have Christmas Day at our house. Not really an interesting tradition. OH - I know - the last couple of years we have had a wrapping paper fight on Christmas morning. We don't have snow, so we crumple up the paper and throw it at each other. The kids love it!

Soup Who is the easiest person on your list to buy presents for? Savannah - she is a little girl - how can it not be easy? It is hard not to buy her every little girl thing I would have loved as a child.


Salad What is your favorite Christmas scent? Hmmm... I love the smell of real Christmas trees - but we don't have one. I guess cookies baking would be my favorite smell that I actually have.

Main Course If you could give a fellow blogger a Christmas gift, who would it be and what would you give them? There are two blogs I follow that have children who are ill. One, with baby Addison, I have been reading for a few months. She is doing really well, but I would give her the gift of perfect health. This blog led me to baby Jaymun's Journey. He has had a very scary week and I have sat and prayed for this little boy that I don't even know, but has touched my heart more than he will ever know. These little babies make you look at a job loss, a move and a few of my unknowns and think what have I got to be worried about? So, my gift would be to these fellow bloggers that have shared their trials with us and pray that their babies will be well.

Dessert What's something on your Christmas wish list this year that you need (not just want)? Tires - isn't that just fun? NOT! I guess I could say slippers - I don't really need, need them, but my old ones bit the dust and had to be thrown away.

No comments: