Friday, February 09, 2007

Friday Feast

Feast One Hundred & Thirty

Appetizer - Have you been sick yet this winter? If so, what did you come down with?

Yes, as a matter of fact, I am SICK right this very minute! I have a head cold. It started a few days ago, hit its worst on Wednesday night and seems to be going away today. Thank you GOD! I know exactly where I got it... remember the Chick-Fil-A play place I posted about below. Where I got to make a phone call while my kids played. Everytime we play in a play place we come out sick! I know this because I rarely go into play places or fast food places. Sebastian has been sniffling all week, but hasn't seemed to gotten really sick.

Soup - What colors dominate your closet?

I don't think I have any specific color anymore. When I was a teenager it would have been black. Now, I have lots of colors. My favorite color this past year has been like a lime green! I got two t-shirts this year with that color! It is so happy!

Salad - How would you describe your personal "comfort zone"?

Routine, routine, routine. No change! I like things to be neat and in line. Checked off on a list. Organized! Unfortunately, my life it not looking like it will be going that way for quite sometime. I will be way OUTSIDE my comfort zone for awhile.

Main Course - On which reality show would you really like to be a contestant?

I honestly can't think of one. See above for my comfort zone reply. That would mean I don't like risk, adventure, eating bugs, etc. I would be a huge wimp with anything remotely athletic or scary. Martha Stewart had that one Appretice show... I liked watching everyone trying to outcook, outdecorate, etc. I just don't think I happen to have great skills in any of those areas. I guess I am just meant to watch reality shows - not participate.

Dessert - Which holiday would you consider to be your favorite?

Christmas! I love almost everything about it! Halloween is second. I love dressing my kids up and taking them trick-or-treating.

No comments: