Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Before the Christmas tree fell over...

I just remembered I took pictures of putting the tree up this weekend. It was not only "Put up the tree day", it was also our first day of official potty training. Thus the reason Sebastian is sporting a pair of undies and a t-shirt. Someday I am sure he will be thrilled that I have him on video tape prancing around in his undies and a Santa hat!
Good thing he is cute because I don't even want to share with you how many pairs of underpants we went through in one STINKING and I do mean STINKING day!
Isn't he precious?

Savannah is really the tree decorator in our family. I sorta put a few ornaments on here and there.


Sebastian managed to put one or two ON the tree. I think he managed to also take 12 or 14 OFF the tree!

No comments: