Friday, August 25, 2006

Friday Feast

Feast One Hundred & Eight
Appetizer
If you could have a free subscription to any magazine, which one would you like to have?
My first thought was a scrapbooking magazine. I can't remember exactly which one I like though. I guess I would have to go to Barnes and Nobles to browse. Then I read somebody answered People. I really like that one too, but I never buy it. I just hope the check out person is slow when I want to read about Tim McGraw or somebody like that.

Soup - Describe your living room (furnishings, colors, etc.).
My living room is two shades of blue, but I think it just looks like one shade of blue. I have a white chair rail that goes all around my living area. I have a traditional blue sofa and two burgundy rocking chairs. I have a large, rectangle, blue area rug. I have an enormous 6 ft long, 150 gallon saltwater aquarium on one wall. It needs fish and live rock, but this is Tim's expensive work in progress. I have lots of family photos on the walls and a print of Jesus - Keepers of the Promise. The print is a rendition of the Jesus statue in John Pennekamp National Park in Key Largo. Finally, I have my favorite thing. I love, love, love this... I have a 60 inch Sony HD TV. It feels like my own mini theater and I don't even have to leave home.
Salad - What does the shape of a circle make you think of?
Walmart Smiley Faces!

Main Course - Name 3 things in your life that you consider to be absolute necessities.
Okay, I pondered this... does this mean things as in people, feelings, emotions or does this mean things as in inadamant objects? Top things would be family, love, Jesus if you take it one way. Top things as in THINGS would be House, Car, Electronics (that wonderful tv with a DVR, computer, digital camera, laptop, microwave). How did we live before electronics?

Dessert - What was the last really funny movie you watched?
The last comedy was Failure to Launch. It was cute... super funny - NO. I can't remember what I watched before that that was really funny.

No comments: