Thursday, April 03, 2008

Happy Blogger Anniversary to me and Happy Birthday to my sister, Leann...

I really didn't intend to start my blog on my sister's birthday 2 year ago. It just was a fluke that I started blogging on her very birthday. So, forever, I will connect her birthday with my blog's anniversary. I guess there are worse things. I wanted to be creative today. I have a blog on my heart about my oldest child. I just want to post a picture with it and I need to find that picture. It was in the dark ages when we took pictures with film cameras and then had the film developed. That isn't as convenient as uploading the photo from my camera. So, that blog topic will need to wait until I pull that big basket of photos down and find that picture. I am going to add a happy little thing to my blog to celebrate its anniversary. It is not earth shattering, but it is pretty. Take your flower quiz and see what it says about you.



What These Sunflowers Say About You



You are a truly warm person with amazing bursts of energy.

You bring happiness to everyone around you, and you are adored by many.

You're bright, bold, and cheery. You nourish friends you with your optimism.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You started it. I just stayed up till 1:30am taking silly quizzes! LOL! Check out my interesting answers on my space & good night.