Monday, January 08, 2007

"It's a pyro thing..."

"It's a pyro thing..." This is what my husband told me when he felt the need to light some piece of trash on fire inside our grill, yesterday. I was busy sweeping and cleaning the porch only to smell this horrible burning scent. I turn around to see what my wonderful husband has done to cause this. Then I told him in my *most nice* voice that I was TRYING to clean and really didn't want to inhale nasty smoke. I asked him why he felt the need to burn something. To this he replied, "It's a pyro thing..." Sebastian was hanging out with us on the porch. He goes running off to the backyard, pulls up a weed or vine or something dying and a little bit green from the grass. He comes racing back towards the grill and throws his "prize" into the grill. I frantically tell him, "NO! NO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING???" To this question my little two year old boy responds, "pyro ting..." AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! UGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ROFL! Like father like son!