Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Absent...

I am sorry I have not blogged. My life has been crazy and not the kind of Crazy Everyday Blessings I would like to post about. A quick and short version until later when I have time to write goes like this... Tim broke his collar bone in 3 places. He was riding a mini-motorcycle and crashed. He has to be off of work for at least 2 weeks. So... we loaded up Savannah and Sebastian and headed to South Carolina yesterday. We got in around 1am and got to see our WONDERFUL new countertops. There are many more details of my last week that I would love to share. Right now I need to get a shower and go say hi to our family. They didn't expect us to be here until today. We surprises them by driving all the way last night. Please come back later because I could sure use some positive thoughts and prayers.

No comments: