Friday, October 26, 2007

Friday Feast

Appetizer
Name a great website you would recommend to others.

Well Trained Mind Message Boards This is a homeschool message board, but I have learned way more things on this board than I think any other message board. Not just homeschool stuff. House stuff, health stuff, budget stuff. The women there are great and have such a vast array of information.


Soup
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how often do you dream at night?

10 - I dream every night.

Salad
Did you have a pet as a child? If so, what kind and what was its name?

Yes, we had dogs. Beggar and Sassy. Beggar was some sort of terrier, I think. Sassy was a pekashnoodle - pekingese, schnauzer and poodle.

Main Course
If you had the chance to star in a commercial, what would you choose to advertise?

I have no idea. I would never want to be on TV. It would be weird to see myself! It is too early in the morning for me to think of something I would want to promote. Sorry!

Dessert
What is your favorite kind of hard candy?

I am not really a hard candy person. I guess if I have to pick one it would be Jolly Ranchers especially the Green Apple kind.

No comments: