Friday, April 14, 2006

I know what the SURPRISE gift is...






So, this morning I woke up to find a beautiful card in my favorite place to wake up... in front of my computer! Okay, I knew he was drawing something. He is great at drawing, but usually it is aliens, monsters, and creepy things. I have asked him if he was capable of nice things. I was pretty sure this is what sent him to the library. He has lots of drawing books, but again - they are not your very pretty type of drawing books! So, here is my card. It is SIMPLE and it made me CRY! It is SWEET and the BEST PRESENT I could have gotten today. In case you can't read the picture - it says,
It's Not Big
It's Not Grand
It's Not Amazing
It's Just Me & My Love For You
Love Tim Timmy Savannah Sebastian
P.S. Happy Birthday
Did I mention that I really love my husband! Savannah soon saw that I had a card from him. I don't know... maybe it was the crying crazy woman that gave it away? She had to go get her card too! She made me a beautiful picture and used my favorite color to write the words! It is a HAPPY BIRTHDAY indeed!

No comments: