Monday, April 03, 2006

My first blog entry...


Wow! I have been thinking about doing this for awhile. Then the last couple weeks of my life have been a little more insane than normal. My mom kept telling me how funny my life was. I found myself wanting to share some of the details with family, but not really enough time to figure out who would care! LOL! So, I am going to start this blog. If family and friends want to read, they can... if not... I am not filling their mailboxes with stuff they wonder why the heck I am sending to them. I am going to include a picture of my kids to start off my blog. Why??? Well, because they are what I surround my life around. They are who I am and where I begin. So, meet Tim II, Savannah and Sebastian. They are my 3 monkeys that keep my life oh so interesting! Tim II told me to come quick with the camera to capture this "Kodak moment" with the three of them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so not ready for 17 - I'm not sure I'm up to 11. :)

Thanks for sharing your journey.