Thursday, May 11, 2006

No catalog - no letters... UGH!!!

We are going into our 8th year of homeschooling. I have NEVER needed a catalog before. I have always either bought my materials at convention or used through the mail. This year, however, I am waiting on a catalog. The Winter Promise Catalog. I usually don't begin school till the end of July or beginning of August, but I am thinking we will begin our American history study as soon as we can get the materials. My reasoning for this is that we may be going to Williamsburg in the fall. So, I thought it would be great to study up till that time in history and then end with the trip there. I CAN'T begin if I can't get the catalog and order! I am also waiting for some more approval to change deed restrictions on our land letters to come in that mailbox. NOPE! If my neighbors were watching me, they would certainly wonder why the heck this crazy woman is so interested in her mailbox. I guess there is always the mail that will come tomorrow! (I hope!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love catalogues. I'll sign up for any of them that are free. I get a great one that sells very inexpensive biology equipment. McGraw-Hill used to show up. I could never bring myself to order anything but was really curious about some of the supplements. Rainbow Resources is always a lot of fun. I'll sign up for "Winter Promise" too!

The open empty mail box reminds me of Charlie Brown cartoons