Friday, June 16, 2006

A little slow on blogging this week...

I don't have any real excuses for not posting SOMETHING, at least pictures. I just haven't been doing it. I did clean my house, so that has to count for something. Anyway, rather than several different posts for each thing - I am doing a week in review type of thing. I have to change up the norm every now and then.

So, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday - pretty boring. Unless you want to talk about using the Hoover Floormate or typing up address change letters for work. We did have have a neighbor girl come over to play on Wednesday for the first time. I guess it went pretty well. Not really sure how I feel about it yet. I think we need another playdate to see how it will go. Thursday was a little more exciting. Savannah's friend came over to play. I had eaten lasagna at work a few weeks ago and ever since wanted to make some at home. I got all the stuff and the girls and I had an assemble the lasagna party. I gave them each a pan and walked them through it. They had a blast! And I got 3 lasagnas made in no time! For those wondering, I do NOT make homemade sauce! I figure those wonderful people at Ragu have worked really hard to make the best sauce they can - I may as well benefit from it. I do add hamburger and Italian sausage to the sauce. We made 3 cake pan sized and one square one for my mom! I guess there will be lasagna for dinner if there is nothing else in the freezer.




While most of the day was HAPPY, my darling teenager came home and was a GRUMP! Can you sing the Noggin song - "If you wanna be a grump..."? Dad had a nice talk with the GRUMP and life is much better now.

This brings us to the pets part of my post. Savannah has 3 hamsters and a little breeding business going. A pretty lucrative business at that! Her one hamster just had her 3rd litter of babies this past week. Savannah was checking on them and Sebastian had to get in on the action.







Tonight, Tim got the little baby snake out and let Sebastian hold it for the first time. Boy was he excited! I am not so sure the snake was as happy as Sebastian was! I think that about covers the main parts of the week. I am sure I will think of something more over the weekend. Okay, so it wasn't the most exciting blog entry... at least there were lots of cute pictures! You can't have it all... maybe there will be some really exciting thing to tell you about next week. Stay tuned...


No comments: