Thursday, June 29, 2006

I did it! I booked plane tickets to Williamsburg VA...

I am wondering if I have lost my mind! I have never taken two big trips like this in one year. I have gone home to Illinois and taken another vacation or taken a family trip and then a couple trip. But not two big planned trips in one year! I guess I am just living the life I have always really wanted to live! LOL! Seriously, my mom and I have talked about going to Williamsburg for probably 5 or 6 years. I would look at how far it was to drive and then be turned off at the thought of it. My mom doesn't like to fly, so I was avoiding the obvious of just flying there. Well, I finally pitched the idea to my mom and she didn't say no. Then I talked to Tim and Timmy about watching Sebastian, so we could really take an all girls trip. They both agreed! Next, we talked to my sister, Michelle, to see if she wanted to go! Yep! Finally, (well not finally - I still have details to plan) I booked plane tickets today. We are going to go in October. The leaves should be at peak and I am betting they will be all festive with fall decorations and all. My sister, Michelle, will be celebrating her 40th birthday on Halloween so I am thinking maybe we can make a celebration while we are there. Maybe a fun dinner and a ghost tour! Not sure yet! So much to plan! I think we are going to Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown, William and Mary and maybe, possibly a trip over to Monticello! I am so excited!

No comments: