Thursday, June 22, 2006

Which Sesame Street Character are you?

You Are Bert

Extremely serious and a little eccentric, people find you loveable - even if you don't love them!

You are usually feeling: Logical - you rarely let your emotions rule you

You are famous for: Being smart, a total neat freak, and maybe just a little evil

How you life your life: With passion, even if your odd passions (like bottle caps and pigeons) are baffling to others
Oddly enough, I find this to be pretty accurate! Oh how I was hoping to be furry, lovable old Grover or Cookie Monster. Oh well, the quiz don't lie!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big Bird

Kari C in SC said...

Tim was Burt too. My mom and my sister, Michelle, were both Cookie Monster. I have yet to test my kids!

Anonymous said...

I actually never liked the Bert and Ernie sections of Sesame street because I always thought that Bert was too uptight and Ernie just did not care enough. LOL! "Confrontation" always scared me so I did not like the interactions between them.