Friday, September 01, 2006

Friday Feast

Feast One Hundred & Nine
Appetizer What are some lyrics you have misheard (such as, instead of "Gettin' Jiggy With It" you heard "Kick a chicken with it")?

About 11 years ago we were driving home from SC. We could only find country music stations. At the time, I didn't listen to country music. Now I listen all the time and love it. Anyway, George Straight was singing "Check Yes or No" -
Do you love me, do you wanna be my friend? And if you do, well then dont be afraid to take me by the handIf you want to.I think this is how love goes, check yes or no.
Well, I didn't hear it as CHECK YES OR NO... I kept singing CHECK GAS AND OIL until my music critic husband told me I was singing it wrong.
Soup What is the worst movie you have ever seen?

This one is really hard because you don't tend to remember the names of the bad ones. Heck, who am I kidding... I can hardly remember the names of the ones I liked. I don't know if this is the worst movie, but worst movie RECENTLY would be Syriana. It was so boring! I am sure if I spent time googling, I could find something worse, but this is the first one that pops into my head.

Salad Using the letters from your favorite number, write a sentence. Example: Tomorrow has really easy experiences.

F O U R T E E N

Freak Out Under Really Tall, Endless, Evil Noodles.

Main Course What was the most interesting news story you have heard this week?

Where the Housing Boom Lives On - Business Week Online
It said that Tampa/Clearwater/St. Petersburg was Number 2 on the list of hottest markets that are not in a bursting house bubble. NO... this doesn't mean we are moving. It just means that our house may not lose all the wonderful value it has racked up during the last two years.

Dessert Which word(s) would you choose to describe your wardrobe?

SAD! SAD! SAD! Seriously, it is sad because I am not happy with my weight. Surprise, surprise. I have jean shorts and t-shirts, mostly. I do have lots of cute summer tops that I so hope to get back to one day.

No comments: