Friday, September 22, 2006

Friday Feast

Feast One Hundred & Twelve
Appetizer
Measured in minutes or hours, how much exercise have you had in the last week?

Since I am doing Sparkpeople, I have been entering my exercise and know this answer quickly! I have done 2 hours and 20 minutes of cardio this week and 30 minutes (2 fifteen minute sessions) of strength training. Still have one more strength traing session to get in by tomorrow.

Soup
If you had to change your blog title to something else, what would it be?

This is hard. I like my title. I asked my husband... he didn't help. He said he liked my title. I looked up things on the thesaurus... I came with Thankful for Everyday. I don't like that nearly as much, but it is getting late, so that is the best I can do!

Salad
Name one television show you watched when you were 9-12 years old.

Facts of Life - now Blaire (Lisa Whelchel) is a homeschool mom with a website. You know the song... You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and there you have The Facts of Life, the Facts of Life. Yes, it has been 20 years and I can still sing the whole thing! Do I have talent or what?

Main Course
If someone gave you $50 to spend with the one condition that it had to be educational, what would you purchase?

Probably some type of curriculum even though I can't think of anything we need right now. If not curriculum, arts and craft supplies or a hobby project.

Dessert
Do you tend to prefer dark colors, neutral shades, or lighter/pastel hues?

I like warm fall colors. Deeper reds, blues, greens, etc.

No comments: