Friday, September 08, 2006

Friday Feast

Feast One Hundred & Ten
Appetizer
Name 3 things that you are wearing today.
Pinkish/reddish top, jeans, black earthshoe sandals

Soup
Who was the last person you hugged?
Sebastian - he was trying to avoid going to bed, so he gave me a really sweet hug!

Salad
What do you like to order from your favorite fast food place?
Hmmm... I am not sure which one is my favorite. Depends on my mood.
Arbies - regular roast beef and curley fries
Wendy's - those awesome dollar menu chicken nuggets
Long John Silver's - Chicken dinner with extra "crunchies" no slaw
Taco Bell - 2 tacos and a plain nacho
Okay... this is making me hungry and I am trying so very hard to be good.

Main Course
What time of day do you usually feel most energized?
After 10pm

Dessert
Using the letters in your first name, write a sentence. (Example: Sweet unusual spaniels are nice.) Kari Analyzes Random Ideas.

No comments: