Friday, September 15, 2006

Friday Feast

Feast One Hundred & Eleven

Appetizer
What was the very last song you listened to?

Angel Eyes - it was on in the kids' room while I was putting them in bed.

Soup
What is one company/store/corporation you would recommend that people stay away from?

Kmart Sucks! (at least that is how they say it in Rainman and I agree.)

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy having your picture made?

Right now... probably a 2 - If I were happy with my weight, it would be different. I always want my picture because I want my kids to have pictures of their mom at different ages, but then I look and cringe!

Main Course
Besides a bookmark, what is something you've used to keep your place in a book?

Gum wrapper, paperclip, envelope

Dessert
Name a food that you like that most people don't.

This is easy - mushrooms. I am amazed at how many people I know don't like mushrooms and I love them. I am afraid to confess that one of my favorite places to eat in Disney World is Pecos Bill's. Why? Because they have a burger toppings bar and the BEST sauteed mushrooms. I am sick... I will fill my plate with mushrooms and could care less about my burger! I know, odd! If you time it right, you can grab your fast pass at Splash Mountain, wander over to Pecos Bill's, eat and return to Splash Mountain just in time to use the fast pass. Not that I ride Splash Mountain, but my kids do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I am amazed. All the things that you will not eat but you love mushrooms. Definately unexpected.